Creating Art that speaks to the soul


Thursday 28 February 2019

Pre-made Business Cards... some of my new designs!!

Howdy Lovely People! Hoping you are all well and happy! I thought I'd pop in and share some of my latest pre-made business card designs. First off though, I'll explain what these are, how they work and who they benefit!  Read on.... 😀

Most entrepreneurs don't have a huge amount of money to invest at the beginning. Especially for things like branding! There are so many things needed just to run a new business without trying to come up with money for custom logos, business cards and so on. Getting a good graphic designer to create for you is absolutely wonderful but can be expensive. An alternative is to seek out pre-made collateral... business cards, logos and more! These are much less expensive and this is because the designs are purchased over and over. Pro's.... much less expensive and take very little time to create. The con's... well, really only one...someone else will probably have purchased that design also! For many new small business owners, that isn't really an issue, however, I have tried to address this by creating my own line of pre-made items.

I began a little side line shop on Etsy which I called 'TresChicGraphique'. I sell pre-made business cards at the moment but I'm also working on adding pre-made Etsy Banner Kits, FaceBook Kits and Logos. I mainly create with women in mind... feminine, beautiful, edgy and a little quirky sometimes! The great thing about my business cards is that they are designed using only my own art and illustration. You can't buy anything with these designs anywhere else! This gives them a bit of a unique edge. Many other designers have to purchase illustrations and clip art from artists to create their pre-made designs, which means these images are used over and over in many different ways. I want my designs to give the purchaser a bit of an edge... something a little more unique and something really beautiful and eyecatching!

Purchasing pre-made business cards is so easy. You make the purchase, provide your details, I edit the files and provide you with print ready files which you can take straight to your printer! So easy!
Here are a few of my designs and a link to my Etsy store where you can see lots more or to make a purchase. Any questions, don't hesitate to email me!!

Talk soon,
Julie xxx

TresChicGraphique Etsy Store




  

No comments:

Post a Comment