Creating Art that speaks to the soul


Thursday 14 February 2019

3 Point Perspective.... the only perspective you need!!




3 Point Perspective....I have to be honest in saying that in the early days I tried to avoid it as much as possible but after sitting and learning how it works, I found that it was actually a very easy concept! It was actually a lot of fun and made certain scenes so much easier to draw and much more realistic!


There are lots of videos on this subject but I really love this one from Mark Crilley. He explains the concept really well while actually drawing a scene. And I love the subject matter he uses in the scene...an Indiana Jones type character walking into a cool looking old Temple. I love adventure movies about treasure hunters and have always loved archeology from a little girl. So this was the best of both worlds!! Mark is always a pleasure to watch, always informative and lots of fun! If you don't already, make sure you head to his YouTube Channel and subscribe!


Let me know what experiences you have had with 3 point perspective... do you have any difficulty with it or maybe you have some helpful tips and tricks. Leave me a comment below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment